Rubik Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TallAnt ish here!!

Go down

TallAnt ish here!! Empty TallAnt ish here!!

Post  TallAnt Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:06 pm

OHAIDERE

Hello people TallAnt here. My real name is Taulant. I am 14 years old as of now, and my birthday is on January 19th. I live in New York in the "U S and Ayy".

I go to this private school thingy... it's pretty cool but it means I actually have to worry about grades which means my dad is kinda nubbish bout them and won't really let me play any games but I started RuneScape when it was in Classic so he's kinda let me go on with it. My school costs like $33,850 per year but my dads like broke and I'm like smart so I got financial aid so I only pay $2,095 so like do the math nubcakes. I play football (american football. not soccer.. I believe it's called gridiron for you Aussies) for my school. I'm a Defensive Tackle, a Fullback, a Left Guard, and sometimes a Tight-End when needed. I am 6 foot 2 and weigh 245ish pounds. Recently I've put on about 20 pounds because on September 23rd 2009 I messed up my knee during practice. I was kinda in the wrong place at the wrong time and was tackled by two seniors.... it tore my meniscus in my right knee so I had to get surgery on December 18th yada yada yada. umm.. I also wrestle.. supah heavyweight.. rawr

umm back to RuneScape talk.. as I said I've been playing since Classic.. I had an account with a few phats, a Santa and some other rares.. got perma banned.. >.>
My RS account ATM is called The Tall Ant (see sig) and it was originally Jhony 82. Umm feel free to add me and I'll probably make room for you on my friendslist. As I said above, I don't have time to play nor am I really allowed to because of my schedule which is why I cut off my membership about 5 months ago.. err yea..

don't really know what else to say.. I'll probably edit this tommorow when I get on a comp..

umm feel free to add me on MSN or AIM..

KTHXBAI
TallAnt
TallAnt
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down